Saturday, October 6, 2007

Today at Dan's

Well, it was a typical Saturday here at Dan's Belltown Grocery. A crack-crazed man of African American decent decided to waltz his ass behind the counter and help himself to 4 packs of Camels, as well as 2 back pockets full of "Tilt", I chased him for 2 blocks with the polaroid camera and I manged to get a snapshot, but it was too late. I then flagged down a cop who thought that the whole fiasco was pretty amusing. And, I have'nt seen either one of them since. Oh, well. Also, had an irate customer come in and think that he was just going to cuss me and my co-worker out without any reverberation. WRONG!!!! He told us "fuck you", and we said, "no fuck you bitch, and get the fuck out of here. HaHa

6 comments:

Tina said...

helloo

Tina said...

Ok, guy's I know you've read it! Start posting.

KelKel said...

I love it. We should make this into a diary of how all hell can break out in a little place like Dan's. All day, everyday. And how there's times when we love it and other times we just want everyone to go die or, at least shut up. Yep, that would be fun.

Tina said...

Thanks kel kel, hopefully, we will get more people who work and hang out at Dan's to post comments. Tina

joe said...

Hi Tina. Nice start. I hope you don't mind if I add comments or responses in relation to Dan's or the area in general including our block. If so let me know. I like the idea. Thanks for making this available. I can also e-mail a link from Belltown Community Alliance so that everyone can check out your site. Cheers! Joe

Tina said...

Joe, yes, please help me out here, I would like to spend more time on this thing, but my time is limited, pluss, I am new and inexperienced at it, so, yes, by all means, do whatever you want on this thing. It is totally alright with me! This should be a communtity blog. Tina